Monday 25 July 2011

Cabo San Lucas.....

Oh my god!!! We are in paradise! Amazing beaches and SUNSHINE!! Feels so nice to be out of the hospital. A bit scary as now were on our own with 3 different kinds of shots to be taken every week and all the juicing to be taken care of. We bought a juicer from Jack Le lanne in San Diego that we are travelling with. Installed a juicing station in the bathroom next to the sink. I spoke to the manager as we got here about my special diet and they will prepare green smoothies for me 3 times a day. So I feel at ease now with the diet for our holiday here.  Were staying at the Sheraton hacienda del mar. Amazing hotel with direct access to the beach. 10 days here and then back to stockholm. Ill be continuing the coleys shots 2-3 times a week. I will also continue doing 5 enemas a day. As for the diet I will be doing mostly raw food but will also use a few things from Gerson.
When I get back I will book to do a pet scan in 4 months time to see the progress of healing.
I feel great. I definitely have less pain than when I started the treatment. My main symptoms are: Pain in between the shoulder blades, pain in lower back area, rasp when breathing, coughing, weak voice. The back pains are due to the cancer in the skeleton. The lower back area is painless  now and between the shoulder blades is half the pain from when I started. Coughing is better hardly nothing these days. The rasp when breathing is unfortunately caused by fibrosis from the radio therapy so that will remain. Although It eased up when I was on 100% raw food. My voice is still weak. The doctors are not sure if it is caused by fibrosis or if it's cancer. I'm hoping its cancer as then It can be healed.
Were getting plenty of healing sunshine and lush sea water.
Yesterday we went in to town and took a taxi boat to lovers beach. So beautiful. We got there really early and apart from another couple we were the only ones out there.
I came here 7 years ago when working on the cruise ship. A bit of a different experience. Then it was lovers beach with the crew a few beers and then off to the beach by the city for margarithas and dancing on the beach with drunk happy spring breakers from the US. Carrot juice wasn't really part of my menu back then.
Today Im gonna do a coleys shot here at the hotel. Richard, who is now my personal nurse will be injecting all my shots. He is so supporting through all this. He makes all my juices, sets alarms so I know when to take my supplements, fetches anything I need when I got the fevers, has patience through my bumpy emotional rides etc.. Hes an angel! Im also blessed with a very supporting family. My father and brother have also been 100% supportive and positive from day one.
To have positive people around helps big times.
Met some lovely people at Chipsa who gave alot of inspiration and hope. Two who will be very missed are Claire and her mother Steph. We miss you!
Here are some pics from san diego, chipsa and Cabo:
Beautiful organic supermarket in San diego...


Green juice and salad lunch in San diego..

Richard Shelter Island San Diego...

Green Juice To Go Jug....
                                            
                                                         Our room at chipsa with ocean view...



Lovely Claire...

Lovely Claires mother Steph on the sun terass at chipsa...

Breakfast view from our hotel in Cabo...

Juicing station at the hotel....

Coffee enema station....

Beach cabo...

Lovers beach....

Lovers beach...

Lovers beach...

3 comments: